From Oct. 31 to Nov. 8, you can join smart, motivated, like-minded members of the Greater Philadelphia Jewish community on the Kesher — connection — Mission to connect with the land and people of Israel like never before.
From Oct. 31 to Nov. 8, you can join smart, motivated, like-minded members of the Greater Philadelphia Jewish community on the Kesher — connection — Mission to connect with the land and people of Israel like never before. Find meaning in your Jewish community through an incredible experience that will change your life. Mission chairs are Scott and Andrea Barsky.
Mission highlights will include*:
- High-level security briefings at Israel’s northern and southern borders, including exclusive updates from security and counter-terrorism experts and high-ranking members of the Israel Defense Forces
- Hands-on volunteering at a Leket Table Food Recovery Program
- An interactive cooking and baking workshop with an Israeli celebrity chef
- A pre-Shabbat midnight bakery tour
- Home hospitality Shabbat in Jerusalem
- Visits to high-tech start-ups in Tel Aviv
The land-only Israel cost is $3,500 per person; this price includes hotel accommodations, most meals, a guide, in-country transportation, VIP transfers through customs, all entrance fees to local museums and attractions, speakers and VIP access to many sites. The additional cost for a single supplement is $1,100; a recommended donation of $1,800 or more per person to the Jewish Federation’s Jewish Community Fund is suggested of all participants.
Register for the Kesher Mission today at jewishphilly.org/kesher.
For more information about the Kesher mission, contact Alison Garber at 215-832-0629 or [email protected]
. For assistance with booking air travel, contact Fallon Robinson at Gil Travel at 215-568-6655 ext. 373 or [email protected]
*Itinerary subject to change