Due to the recent novel coronavirus outbreak, events in the community calendar are subject to change. Please contact the event organizers to confirm event details.
- This event has passed.
JFCS – Free Parent Proud Classes
March 28 @ 12:00 am
An event every week that begins at 12:00 am on Saturday, repeating until May 2, 2020
Strong Resource Families Produce Positive Outcomes for Foster Children
• Improve better outcomes for foster children.
• Focus on building upon family strengths.
• Enhance child development.
• Classes for Resource parents of children of all ages — newborns, toddlers, school-age and teens.
• One on One Parenting Classes Available.
• Gift Incentives upon completion.
• Refreshments provided.
For more information or to sign up for this free program, contact
Lynette Ellis at 267-934-3597 or [email protected]
To make a change to your event, or for other questions related to the community calendar, please contact Eric Schucht at [email protected].