Due to the recent novel coronavirus outbreak, events in the community calendar are subject to change. Please contact the event organizers to confirm event details.
JFCS – Art Support Group for LGBTQ Youth
April 20 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
One event on March 16, 2021 at 4:00 pm
One event on April 20, 2021 at 4:00 pm
One event on May 18, 2021 at 4:00 pm
Explore your gender, your sexuality and your questioning nature through art making. The facilitators will provide a safe space to express feelings about one’s identity, build self-esteem and increase a sense of support.
Join Art Therapist Debora King, ATR-BC, LPC and LGBTQ+ Initiative Program Manager Galia Godel.
– Group is catered to youth ages 10– 14
– Monthly drop-in group
– Explore your identity and feelings through a creative outlet
– Socialize with peers in a supportive environment
– Learn ways art can be a coping skill to deal with stress or hard feelings
– No art experience necessary
RSVP: To register or for more information, contact Galia at [email protected] or 267-273-6006
Zoom link provided after registration
To make a change to your event, or for other questions related to the community calendar, please contact Sophie Panzer at [email protected].