The Jewish Federation of Greater Philadelphia has launched its 2013-2014 funding process. Organizations can submit Letters of Intent (LOI) for the upcoming funding cycle (Sept. 1, 2013 to Aug. 31, 2014) for consideration.
Applicants should submit LOIs for programs that align with the priority areas listed below. All letters will be reviewed, and selected organizations will be invited to submit full proposals.
Please note that submission of a LOI and/or a proposal does not guarantee funding.
2013-2014 Federation Priority Areas
• Basic Needs in Greater Philadelphia
• Healthy Aging
• Engaging Families with Children
• Education of Our Children
• Outreach and Engagement of College Students and Young Adults
• Safety Net in Israel and Overseas
• Disadvantaged Youth in Israel and Overseas
• Jewish Identity and Continuity
LOIs for the Center for Jewish Life and Learning are due March 22; LOIs for the Center for Social Responsibility and Center for Israel and Overseas are due April 4.
Complete information and an application are available online at: www.jewishphilly.org/LOI .