Are you an exceptional Jewish college student who will be a rising junior or senior in fall 2015?
Are you planning to live in Philadelphia this summer?
The Franklin C. Ash Summer Internship Program seeks college students with the willingness to expand their knowledge of the Jewish community and communal services. Interns are selected based upon their academic achievement and leadership potential.
Rolling enrollment now through June 15, 2014.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A paid summer internship that will stand out on a resume
- A chance to build your career with hands on experience
- A connection to Jewish non-profits in the Philadelphia area
- A chance to build leadership skills by mentoring a high school student
- Group activities that foster a deeper understanding of your Jewish identity
- Opportunities to cultivate a professional network
- Program dates June 19, 2014 through August 7, 2014
Only a limited number of internships are available. Please contact Peggy Truitt at 215-854-1834 for more information or email your resume to [email protected] .