Are you a stay-at-home parent ready to return to work? Relaunch your career with this 4-session workshop with certified career coach Karen Rubin. Reconnect with your ambition and envision earning a paycheck again!
What can you expect from this coaching circle?
· The benefits of a career coach for a fraction of the price.
· A group of like-minded people to provide honest feedback and support.
· Accountability so you can make progress faster than on your own.
· Regain your confidence
· Learn to position your career break on resume and in interviews
· Update your resume
· Refresh your networking skills
· Develop an “elevator story”
· Create business cards
· Become familiar with online job search tools
· Practice interviewing
Open to the entire community!
The Return to Work Coaching Circle is facilitated by Karen Rubin, a certified coach specializing in professional development and helping women advance their careers. She is the founder of Princeton Corporate Coaching, LLC.
Date: 4-part series on 9/17, 9/24, 10/1, and 10/8
Time: 10:00am - 12:00pm
Fee: $135/person, or register with a friend and enjoy a discounted rate of $125/person!
Location: West Windsor Arts Center, Princeton Junction
Pre-Registration required to Lara Wellerstein at 609-987-8100 or firstname.lastname@example.org