What -- nothing to watch on TV? All you're seeing are reruns and a happy fellow in a red suit? And something about a strike?
You've come to the right contest!
"On the Scene" is offering a contest so bubbly, it may make your nose turn red.
And for Chanukah -- eight DVD prizes!
· "Brothers & Sisters: The Complete First Season" (hey, they're a Jewish family. Maybe that's why you like -- really like! -- Sally Field as the mother);
· "The Sarah Silverman Program: Season One," not necessarily for the "easy-to-offend";
· "Scrubs: The Complete Sixth Season"
· "The Suite Life of Zack & Cody: Sweet Suite Victory" (with a gag -- as in laugh -- reel)
· "What About Brian: The Complete Series": "On the Scene" is more concerned about the lack of a question mark at the end of this title.
· "October Road: The Complete First Season"
· "Home Improvement: The Complete Seventh Season"
· and yes, "The Sopranos: Season 6, Part 2," the finale -- and don't call your cable company at the end; it's really okay.
Eight great DVDs for eight days. And guess who wins this contest? The eighth entrant!
To enter, e-mail your name and address to: [email protected] , with "Chanukah!" in the subject line.