Subscribe To our E-Newsletter
Mitzvah Food Project Pantry Locations and Contact Information
· Beth Sholom Congregation, 8231 Old York Road, Elkins Park. 215-887-1342, Ext.153 (contact: Janet Levin). Distribution is done though deliveries only. Call for information. For the donation drop-off, call in advance. Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
· JCCs Kevy K. & Hortense M. Kaiserman Branch, 45 Haverford Rd., Wynnewood, 215-832-0531 (Drisana Davis). Distribution through deliveries only. Call for information. Donation drop-off is done Mondays through Thursdays, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
· Congregation Tifereth Israel of Lower Bucks County, 2909 Bristol Road, Bensalem. 215-752-3468 (Sheila Weiss). Distribution is done on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays, 8 a.m. to 6:30 p.m., and Tuesdays, Fridays and Sundays, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
· JCCs Jacob & Esther Stiffel Senior Center, 604 Porter St., South Philadelphia. 215-468-3500. Distribution is done on the first or second Thursday of every month, 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. Donation drop-off is scheduled Mondays through Fridays, 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
· JCCs Raymond & Miriam Klein Branch, 10100 Jamison Avenue, Northeast Philadelphia, 215-698-7300, Ext. 197 or Ext. 198. For distribution, which is set for Wednesdays, 2:30 p.m. to 4 p.m., please call in advance. All donation drop-offs are scheduled for Mondays through Fridays, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.