Subscribe To our E-Newsletter
Board a Super Sunday Express Bus on Jan. 27!
The deadline for reserving bus transportation is Jan. 11.Bucks County
A bus will depart at 10 a.m., from Kohl's, Oxford Valley and Big Oak Road (park near bank). It will arrive at the Radnor campus for the 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. shift.Center City
Leaves from Jewish Community Services Building, 2100 Arch St. at the following times:
· Bus No. 1 departs at 10 a.m., for the 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. shift
· Bus No. 2 departs at noon for the 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. shift
Arrangements can be made for a bus for the 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. shift if enough people sign up.
· Bus No. 3 is reserved for Hillel students. Pick-up times are: Temple University, 2014 North Broad St., at 12:20 p.m.; Drexel University, 34th and Chestnut Sts., at 12:50 p.m.; and the University of Pennsylvania, 39th and Walnut Sts., at 1 p.m. A bus will leave JFGP Radnor campus at 4:30 p.m. and return students to their campuses.Bux-Mont
· Bus No. 1 departs at 9:15 a.m., from Congregation Or Ami, 708 Ridge Pike, Lafayette Hill. It will leave JFGP Radnor at 11:30 a.m. A bus leaves at 12:15 p.m., from Congregation Or Ami and departs the JFGP Radnor campus at 4 p.m.
· Bus No. 2 leaves at 9:15 a.m. from Congregation Beth Or, 239 Welsh Road, Maple Glen. It departs the JFGP Radnor campus at noon (must be back at 12:45). A bus will leave at 1 p.m., and depart the JFGP Radnor campus at 4:30 p.m.
· Bus No. 3 leaves at 12:15 p.m., from Temple Sinai, 1401 N. Limekiln Pike, Dresher. Departs the JFGP Radnor campus at 4:30 p.m.Kehillah of Old York Road
A bus will leave at 1 p.m., from Gratz College, 7605 Old York Road, Melrose Park. It departs JFGP Radnor campus at 4:15 pm
Arrangements are still being coordinated for bus transportation from Northeast Philadelphia. Register online at: www.jewishphilly.com or call the Super Sunday hotline at 215-832-0630.